Thank you for showing interest in our charity’s events. Prior to sending
in your application, please thoroughly read the following terms, rules
and regulations. It is imperative you understand the following
contracted regulations prior to application.
1. Communication between vendor and event coordinator is the key to our success. Failure to communicate (return emails, calls, texts etc.) will result in forfeiture of your booth space.
2. This is a charity first and foremost. We are a non-for profit 501c3. This means all funds raised are donated to our beneficiaries as well as used to host these events. That being said, all payments are NON REFUNDABLE. No exception. Vendor Fee is $150.00.
3. All fees must be paid in full. After application submission, an invoice will be emailed to collect payment.
4. Vendor agrees to state and local ordinances.
5. Vendor is responsible for any floor, wall or other damage during the event and will cover all cost to the venue for repairs.
6. No items shall be taped, tacked or nailed into the venue walls. If you wish to hang a banner or display something it must be done by using a stand (ex pipe and drape, wooden or other material).
7. We are a no drama event. All parties involved in any unnecessary drama will be subject to immediate dismissal and barred from any further participation in future Bark, Brew & Tattoo events. NO EXCEPTIONS!
8. Any person who appears too intoxicated will be subject to dismissal from the event immediately.
9. Absolutely no drugs are to be used or brought onto the premises of the venues. Use of drugs during the event will lead to immediate dismissal and barred from all future Bark, Brew & Tattoo events. NO EXCEPTIONS!
10. No alcohol is to be sold unless you are a contracted brewery.
11. No food (excluding dog bakeries) is to be sold unless you are a contracted caterer.
12. All vendors will receive two event passes for events that require ticket entry. Any persons additionally must purchase an event ticket.
13. All vendors must wear their identification passes at all times.
14. Vendors will abide by the venue rules and regulations instilled by the venue.
15. All vendors must be set up a half hour prior to events opening to patrons for booth inspection and safety announcements.
16. All vendors must be broken down and packed up within 45 minutes after the event has ended.
17. Bark, Brew & Tattoo and any venue is not held responsible for any lost or stolen goods or money. We highly suggest using a lock box for cash and a square for card payments.
18. All vendors will set up in their designated spots, there will be no trading or moving the day of the event. We design the layout strategically and so we know where everyone is at all times in the event of any emergency. Please do not set up freely.
19. Vendors will not impose on their neighbors booth space. Do not set up signs over hanging on you neighbors space. Be respectful.
20. Bark, Brew & Tattoo reserves all rights to approve and reject vendors we feel