Thank you for showing interest in our charity’s events. Prior to sending
in your application, please thoroughly read the following terms, rules
and regulations. It is imperative you understand the following
contracted regulations prior to application.
1. Communication between rescues and event coordinator is the key to our success. Failure to communicate (return emails, calls, texts etc.) will result in forfeiture of your beneficiary spot.
2. Rescues should present their organization in the provided booth space. Distribution of Information materials and sales of merchandise is encouraged. It is not a requirement to bring adoptable dogs to the event but if you have the staff available you are welcome to bring up to 5 dogs that will do well in a crowded and noisy environment. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting your donation from the event as well as denial for future events. No exceptions.
3. Rescues will provide a pre-approval adoption application we can share on our webpage and social media pages for patrons who are interested in adopting at the event.
4. Rescues agree to state and local ordinances.
5. Rescues are responsible for any floor, wall or other damage during the event and will cover all cost to the venue for repairs.
6. No items shall be taped, tacked or nailed into the venue walls. If you wish to hang a banner or display something it must be done by using a stand (ex pipe and drape, wooden or other material).
7. We are a no drama event. All parties involved in any unnecessary drama will be subject to immediate dismissal and barred from any further participation in future Bark, Brew & Tattoo events. NO EXCEPTIONS!
8. Any person who appears too intoxicated will be subject to dismissal from the
9. Absolutely no drugs are to be used or brought onto the premises of the venues. Use of drugs during the event will lead to immediate dismissal and barred from all future Bark, Brew & Tattoo events. NO EXCEPTIONS!
10. All adoptions are responsible directly through the rescue groups. Bark, Brew & Tattoo nor the venue will be held responsible for any adoptions or miscommunication between rescues and patrons.
11. All rescues will receive four event passes for events that require ticket entry. Any persons additionally must purchase an event ticket at half price.
12. All rescues must wear their identification passes at all times.
13. Rescues will abide by the venue rules and regulations instilled by the venue.
14. Rescues must be set up a half hour prior to events opening to patrons for booth inspection and safety announcements.
15. Rescues must be broken down and packed up within 45 minutes after the event has ended.
16. Bark, Brew & Tattoo and any venue is not held responsible for any lost or stolen goods, money or animals. We highly suggest using a lock box for cash and a square for card payments. All animals should be with a staff or volunteer member of your rescue group at all times.
17. All rescues will set up in their designated spots, there will be no trading or moving the day of the event. We design the layout strategically and so we know where everyone is at all times in the event of any emergency. Please do not set up freely.
18. Rescues will not impose on their neighbors booth space. Do not set up signs over hanging on you neighbors space. Be respectful.
19. Bark, Brew & Tattoo reserves all rights to approve and reject rescues we feel necessary.
20. Rescue staff and volunteer members should walk dogs outside for bathroom breaks as needed. If accidents inside happen, that’s okay! Please simply alert a Bark, Brew & Tattoo volunteer or staff member and we will clean it up!
21. Dogs brought to the event for adoption should be up to date on vaccines that are age appropriate.